August 5-6, 2023 | 11am-5pm each day | $30
Tour the wineries of the Meramec River Wine Trail while you enjoy delicious white wines paired with specially-selected nibbles designed to wow your taste buds! You’ll receive a souvenir wine glass, special discounts and complimentary tastings while you get to know what the area has to offer. Grab a friend and plan to spend the weekend savoring the flavors of the trail!
All ticket sales are final with no refunds given. Ticket sales end at 11pm on August 30, 2023.
Wine & Food Pairings
Prairie Barn Winery & Christmas Tree Farm – Oak Aged Chardonel with Absolutely Fabulous Apple Cake
Peaceful Bend Vineyard – Whittenburg paired with Fruit Chutney & Grisontaler Cheese Crostinis
St. James Winery – 38 Degrees North paired with Spicy Asian Chicken Salad
Crooked Creek Cellars – TBA
How It Works
1. Purchase a ticket online (you must be 21 to participate). A ticket will be emailed to you. Bring your ticket with you and start at any of the participating wineries. Pairings begin at 11am each day and end by 5pm.
2. Pick up a glass at your first winery. Be sure to have your glass and ticket at each winery you visit on the trail. A winery representative will check your ticket before serving you.
3. Enjoy all the food and wine pairings! Also, feel free to sample and enjoy the unique atmosphere each of the wineries on the Meramec River Wine Trail offers.
Policies and Other Notes
(1) You MUST be 21 or older to attend the event.
(2)By your presence at the event, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. Your attendance constitutes your consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and to any use, in any and all media, of your appearance, voice and name for any purpose whatsoever in connection with this event.
(3) All policies and rules of each winery remain intact and applicable while you are on the participating winery’s property.
(4) Ticket sales are final. Ticket sales will end at 11pm on June 5, 2023 to allow for inventory to be purchased by individual wineries.
(5) The event will be held regardless of weather. If the wine trail cancels for any reason, a reschedule date will be announced or a raincheck will be issued to you for an upcoming event.
(6) Arrangements for transportation are the responsibility of attendee. Visit our website for a map to all the participating wineries.
(7) If you have allergies, please contact the individual wineries to confirm whether or not they can accommodate you.